Do You Have Hidden Water Damage?
SERVPRO can help locate and address water damage and problem areas in your Smithtown home
Even though you might not see it, there could be trouble looming within your Smithtown property. Many homeowners do not notice slow leaks or drips until it is too late and the damage settles in. When it comes to detailed leak detection and water restoration, there is nothing like our skilled crew at SERVPRO.
Water damage in Smithtown often remains unnoticed until you see signs that it is time to act. Some of the signs to keep an eye out for include:
- Unpleasant, musty odors that point to bacterial and mold growth
- The visible mold that may look like black spots, blotches, or fuzzy discoloration
- Staining that develops on your ceilings or walls
- Paint or wallpaper that begins to bubble or peel
- Ceilings or walls start to sag
- Buckling, bowing, or warping of your floorboards
Once our SERVPRO Green Fleet arrives, we get to work with moisture detection tools to located and eradicate hidden moisture. Any secondary damage that caused materials to deteriorate gets addressed right away. In many cases, unsalvageable materials must be entirely removed and replaced with controlled demolition. General Contractor License #: 51995-H
By calling (631) 265-9200, you will have access to our team's 24/7 emergency response here at SERVPRO of Greater Smithtown. With our prompt action and proven methods, we can tackle any water damage on your property to make it "Like it never even happened."