Tips to prevent mold in your Long Island Bathroom
Bathrooms are a common place for mold to occur in your home. Here are some tips on how to avoid mold in your Long Island bathroom.
Tips on how to prevent Bathroom Mold
- Use exhaust fans to remove moisture to the outside (not into the attic).
- Use area rugs, which can be taken up and washed often instead of wall-to-wall carpeting.
- Check for leaks around basins and tubs and have them repaired if necessary.
- Open a window when showering.
- Avoid leaving damp towels on the floor or in laundry hamper.
About Our Mold Remediation Services
SERVPRO of Greater Smithtown specializes in mold cleanup and restoration, in fact, it’s a cornerstone of our business. Our crews are highly trained restoration professionals that use specialized equipment and techniques to properly remediate your mold problem quickly and safely.
If You See Signs of Mold, Call Us Today – 631-265-9200